Thursday, April 28, 2011

EVERYONE IS TALKING EASTER....I'M TALKING CHRISTMAS TREE

Yes...I said Christmas tree.  The weekend before Thanksgiving I put up our Christmas tree.  I normally put it up the weekend before and then decorate it the weekend after.  I was SO excited for Christmas this year. I think having a child makes the Holidays kind of fun (not like they aren't already, but you get the point).  Friday afternoon while Kinley was napping, I took it upon myself to start the process.  When K woke from her nap, I grabbed the camera and caught the first moments of her seeing the tree.  It melted my heart!!!


                   Hmmmm....What's this Mom?





     She looks like she I concentrating hard.

                    Precious little hand

                       I think she's happy!

1 comment: